Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

love always, Vienna.

My visit to Vienna was unfortunately short but very memorable. We only stayed there for 2 days so it explains the lack of photos (sorry!). I didn't realize it until I opened the memory card. Anyways, Vienna would probably be one of those cities where you would want to live. It has so many beautiful architecture, then again, this what I love about Europe, they preserve their history very neatly. Even if the buildings date back to the 14th century. I went to the Schonbrunn palace which was still beautiful. And if you ever visit Vienna, don't forget to try their Apple Strudel. I find it unfair that they can have the best Apple Strudel whenever they want. It was the most delicious thing right after my mom's cooking. I also experienced my first snow fall in Vienna. I stood outside at the cold for about an hour just to witness snow fall. It was magical. 

My next post will be my final destination! 


the Schonbrunn Palace



Yes, the best Apple Strudel, ever.





at the train station ready to leave 

No comments:

Post a Comment