Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

sincerely, Paris.

Paris is as true as what they say, beautiful. The architecture is as pretty as they look in photos. My favorite place would of course be the Louvre. When I arrived I couldn't stop thinking to myself that I'm actually here, I finally visited the Louvre. One of my goals when I visited Paris was also to visit the Versailles but unfortunately due to an sudden accident which my mom's passport was stolen at the Gard du'Lest Metro & the small amount of time we stayed, we had to cancel because we had to rush to go to our embassy to make a new passport. But all in all, I had a good time. Paris has the best lighting through out the city. Nothing beats the cafes in Paris, it's filled with adorable cafes. Would like to visit there again someday, I hope! (my next post will be my walks through Prague!)

Advice for all of you that will be travelling to Paris: I recommend you travel in a group of minimum of 4 people and bring one/more male companion. It's a big plus for you if one of you can speak French, because unless it is a tourist area they don't have many English speaking people. Paris unfortunately has many pick pockets around and they're clever, especially at tourist spots. Just beware of your belongings, keep your passport & money deep in your bag or better yet, on you. But other than that you shouldn't worry too much. I Hope you'll enjoy the City of Lights!








the queue to the Louvre half hour before opening 






the amount of people in front of the Venus De Milo :-D


















No comments:

Post a Comment