Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

from Holland with love

Last week my mom took me on a 2-week trip throughout western Europe. It was the trip of my life if I must be honest. I spent the opening of winter at the Netherlands, Paris, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin. (Took a lot of pictures and I'm going to divide it into 5 posts just because I feel its the only way to tell you about my trip!). It felt like it was the coldest side of the planet for someone who hasn't travelled much and have lived most of her life on southeast Asia. My favorite place would be the Netherlands. Other countries were beautiful as well, but the Netherlands has one of my favorite cities, The Hague or Den Haag. Den Haag instantly stole my heart cause of its nearby beach. I really wish I could visit there again in the future, or better yet, live there someday. I pictured my life there on the ride back to Utrecht where I stayed. I also went to the Anne Frank house which was awesome. I could picture how she lived there and you could feel the sadness of her during the war. Unfortunately we weren't able to take photos. The Netherlands has definitely have my seal of recommendation for best destinations. For any of you who hasn't visited the Netherlands, I hope you could go there and enjoy it as much as I did. 

The next post would be Paris (editing in progress!). Enjoy :-)










my mom trying to find our way














where 'Konferensi Meja Bundar' took place




my footsteps on the Den Haag beach



No comments:

Post a Comment